Please enter email:
In him we were also chosen, having been predestined according to the plan of him who works out everything in conformity with the purpose of his will, Ephesians 1:11
You were predestined according to God’s plans and his will. God equips your with attributes which predispose and prepare you for plans that align you with who he intends you to be and what you are to accomplish. As an aide in helping you develop clearer insight of who you are, consider how you are uniquely shaped by personality, passion, perspective, past experience and present circumstances.
1) What are my core values?
2) What are the principles that I base my life on? What is my moral constitution?
3) What should I be doing? What areas of achievement should I be striving towards? What seeds should I be sowing or what contributions should I be making?
4) What am I passionate about or what do I treasure?
5) What kind of person is it important for me to be? (my character)
6) Whose lives should I be influencing?
7) What past experiences and life occurrences have had major impact or influence on my life?
Your content has been submitted
An error occurred. Try again later